• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    1) can they all be in the same envelope?

2) does each form have to have its own fingerprint cards? IE if I submit 2 form 1s, do I have to submit 4 fingerprint cards, 2 for each form? OR just 2 fingerprint cards total?

thanks,
    clay

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    1) yes same envelope Yup, that works!
    2) just one set (2) fingerprint cards
    3) one check for 400, 600 ect I've been warned AGAINST doing this even though you can. If you have a problem with 1 set of paperwork it will hold all the others up if they are on the same check.

see above in bold.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    i have never heard of that but every time i have done it there have been no problems with any of the paper work...

where did you come by that information seems intersting? how the check which would already have been cashed has to do with the forms after that

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    i have never heard of that but every time i have done it there have been no problems with any of the paper work...

where did you come by that information seems intersting? how the check which would already have been cashed has to do with the forms after that

Heard it from Profire and several sites on the interwebs. And it makes logical sense, and since checks are cheap I don't think it hurts.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I've done one check for multiple items many times and never had any problems. Getting ready to send the ATF another $600 check myself actually.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    The check gets cashed first thing... I don't see how that could hold others up... the check is long gone by the time they even get to the point of processing your forms...

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ok, let me throw another possibility into the mix.

-Can you submit form 1s and form 4s together? These typically go to different places correct?

Im going to assume the answer is no.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

-Can you submit form 1s and form 4s together? These typically go to different places correct?

If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, but I would think it might work if you send them to the Form 1 address. They would probably just push the form 4s along with the form 1 when theyre done looking it over. I dont think it would work the other way around.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood

can you yes but should you no....... the form 1 will just take longer because they will mail it to the correct address which takes time then it gets looked at make sure your arnt building something illegal (form 1 a mg) then back to the back of the line

i mailed my very first form 1 to the wrong address

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom