• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So I'm in a McDonald's a little bit ago, taking a dump...minding my own business when some guy comes in and walks right to the stall door I'm using and tries to come in (don't most people try to knock or say "anyone in there" or something?). This was not the only stall in the restroom ...So I say "yea!" To let him know that someone is in there....

A minute or two passes, I'm sitting there in the stall looking on my phone when I see something in the corner of my eye. I look up quickly to see this guy starring at me over the stall door, dangling and everything! After that split second of making eye contact with this ****, I yell "what the ****!" I pull my pants up and make a dash at the stall door, holding my pants up with one hand, unlock the stall door (heavy duty door and lock so I couldn't just push through it like the old school ones) and just watch as I see the back of his leg leaving the restroom....

Now, I'm not going to run after this guy through the store holding my pants up with one hand, and on top of that, I realized my pistol is sitting on the toilet paper thing. So I quickly go back, clean my rear, grab and put away my pistol, then head out the bathroom door....

I notice, as I'm quickly walking out of the bathroom to look for this sicko, that everyone in the McDonald's is staring at me (I'm guessing the guy ran out of the restroom which put people on alert or something). So I slow down my pace and smile (what else could I do, lol). Gave the room a once over, didn't look like any of them so I just proceeded to walk out of the store and gave the parking lot a once over with no avail.....

A big WTF moment for me....who the hell does that?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As a kid I was sitting on the throne in a truck stop restroom during a potty break whilst on family vacation. I notice an eye pressed up to a hole in the partition. Realizing he has been noticed the eye disappears immediately but returns shortly thereafter. Unbeknownst to the offending eye, my hand is resting against the partition next to the hole and when the opportunity strikes I jam my finger into the eye as hard as I can. The perv must have slipped as he was nursing his eye which gave me the opportunity to pull up enough pants to maintain my teen dignity and as I'm running out of the mens room with said perv in hot yet distant pursuit I run into a HUGE State Trooper. I apprised the said trooper of the situation and the fam and I finished our business whilst the paramedics saw to the now arrested pervs eye!

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    As a kid I was sitting on the throne in a truck stop restroom during a potty break whilst on family vacation. I notice an eye pressed up to a hole in the partition. Realizing he has been noticed the eye disappears immediately but returns shortly thereafter. Unbeknownst to the offending eye, my hand is resting against the partition next to the hole and when the opportunity strikes I jam my finger into the eye as hard as I can. The perv must have slipped as he was nursing his eye which gave me the opportunity to pull up enough pants to maintain my teen dignity and as I'm running out of the mens room with said perv in hot yet distant pursuit I run into a HUGE State Trooper. I apprised the said trooper of the situation and the fam and I finished our business whilst the paramedics saw to the now arrested pervs eye!

WELL PLAYED!!!! :stickpoke::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    So I'm in a McDonald's a little bit ago, taking a dump...minding my own business when some guy comes in and walks right to the stall door I'm using and tries to come in (don't most people try to knock or say "anyone in there" or something?). This was not the only stall in the restroom ...So I say "yea!" To let him know that someone is in there....

A minute or two passes, I'm sitting there in the stall looking on my phone when I see something in the corner of my eye. I look up quickly to see this guy starring at me over the stall door, dangling and everything! After that split second of making eye contact with this ****, I yell "what the ****!" I pull my pants up and make a dash at the stall door, holding my pants up with one hand, unlock the stall door (heavy duty door and lock so I couldn't just push through it like the old school ones) and just watch as I see the back of his leg leaving the restroom....

Now, I'm not going to run after this guy through the store holding my pants up with one hand, and on top of that, I realized my pistol is sitting on the toilet paper thing. So I quickly go back, clean my rear, grab and put away my pistol, then head out the bathroom door....

I notice, as I'm quickly walking out of the bathroom to look for this sicko, that everyone in the McDonald's is staring at me (I'm guessing the guy ran out of the restroom which put people on alert or something). So I slow down my pace and smile (what else could I do, lol). Gave the room a once over, didn't look like any of them so I just proceeded to walk out of the store and gave the parking lot a once over with no avail.....

A big WTF moment for me....who the hell does that?[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap!!!!:toilet2: To bad
    you couldn't find the perv....

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    That's a very disturbing story. Do you think he wanted to "hug" you or rob you? Maybe he just wanted to be friends. :)

I applaud you for being bold enough to post your story. Which McD's did it happen in so others in the area can be on the lookout? Or in case anyone wants to go "snipe" hunting.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry for the late responses guys. Lol at the pretty mouth comment!

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't looking to give me a hug either if I had to guess, lol.

About being bold enough. Well hey, it happend. I mean I'm a big boy so its not like this is going to scare me or something lol.

The more I think about it though the more I think...if this guy had the balls to stare at me (and I'm not a little guy either, 5'10" and 230lb muscularish build, and I'm not the most feeble looking, sleeve tat and a large tat on other arm...so I'm not an "easy looking target") then what would this sicko do to one of my 2 kids if he had the chance? So I guess this is just a reminder that these types of people are out there...

Top Bottom