• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    [h=1]SCCY CPX-2TT 9mm Polymer Frame Pistol, Satin Chrome on Black, DAO 10+1 w/ 2 Mags[/h]
    $260 plus $13 S&H and FFL

Reviews are good on it.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/sccy-cpx-2tt-9mm-chrome-black-without-safety

cpx2-tt.jpg

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    A kahr cw9 /cm9 will be your best bet for a lighlty used. May be even a shield. Ill buy you a nice 9mm for a roof install :D

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hipoint C9. Just sayin. About the cheapest you can go with support that outstrips any other mfg. I worked on a C9 that had never been cleaned. The slide had deformed from ammo where it come from the magazine which did not allow the slide to go into battery correctly. The frame was split from overuse. Sent it back to Hipoint because it was not repairable, got back a new pistol with an extra mag.

It shoots bullets. It works.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    lol SlowG.....I bet you would, you may have to throw in lifetime range use though ;) This is for my daughters boyfriend and he is just looking for cheap because he is a young guy with a spendy girl to support...she's like her momma. He was wanting a Taurus PT-111 G2. Bradis recommended the Kahr as well, looks like a nice weapon....and I seen Palmetto has shields for $340. I really think he needs to spend an extra $100 and buy a little better gun. Gonna go check out the Zastava. Thanks for responses.

Top Bottom