• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My preference for 9mm is the CZ platform. For carry, I like the CZ 75 Compact but for general range fun, I like the full size CZ. Other than the CZ, I like the Glock 19 or 26. They are simple, no frills 9mm pistols that work pretty well.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I absolutely love my Taurus PT99, but then again, I also have a Tanfoglio TA90 (CZ75 clone) that is a dream to shoot as well.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I think the Ruger SR9C is worth a look. It won't break the bank, it's easy to maintain, is reliable, accurate, and just as easy to EDC as it is fun to plink at the range. It's the cheapest gun I own, and I must say, it's kind of one of my favorites because it gives more $$ guns a real run for their money.

This.
    IMHO the SR9c gets overlooked. Not sure why. Mine has been 100% from the start. It fits me well. Has a good trigger. Is easily concealed. And comes with a 17rd magazine for better use at the range.
    while it may not be tacticool it offers everything I wanted. The biggest complaint I have heard is that it has an external safety. This is a plus to me, as I want an external safety on my semi-auto's. YMMV.

Agreed! I have the SR9c and my son has the SR9. Decently priced. Both are great shooters. They eat everything we've ever fed them. For me, the compact version get the nod because of its versatility. It's definitely worth a look.

Top Bottom