• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Anyone want to part with an Astra 400 or Star Super or Star Modelo B? I am in Terre Haute and willing to drive a few hours to obtain said pistol. Prefer to do a face to face as I no longer have my C&R though I can get a trasnsfer done through local shops easily. I have trade materials in reloading equipment and components, other firearms and a wide range of firearm accessories. Partial trades, full trades or a cash sale, any of these will do, if just has to be a functional firearm chambered for 9 Largo.

Other names for this round in case you aren't familiar with it are:
    • 9mm Astra M. 1921
    • 9mm BERGMANN 1910/21
    • 9mm DANISCHE PISTOLEN PATRONE
    • 9mm STAR SELBSTLADE-PISTOLE
    • 9mm BAYARD
    • 9mm BAYARD ARMEE PISTOL
    • 9mm BERGMANN "MARS" no. 6
    • 9mm no. 6 BERGMANN
    • 9mm MARS
    • 9mm STAR AUTO-PISTOL
    • 9mm BERGMANN-BAYARD

Some also call it 9x23 but this is not really right since that is a much hotter, modern round used mostly by people who live in places where they are not allowed to have firearms chambered in military calibers.

Please PM me here at INGO with what you have and what you want for it. I had a rather large collection of Spanish Firearms in general once but had to sell them to a dealer due to financial troubles after my accident. I still have a carbine in the caliber and reload it but I would like to get another pistol at least if I can so please let me know if you can help out.

Thanks, I have one now, or will soon.

Last edited:

Splagt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Star 9mm Largo

Hi!
    I have a Star chambered in 9mm Largo. I also reload for it, but don't shoot it very much anymore, so I probably should consider selling it and getting something I would use. It is a good shooter and in very good condition. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll take some pictures and send them out to you. I live about 30 miles south of Indianapolis.
    Thanks,
    Splagt

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom