• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    I get notifications via text from Midway when ammo becomes available. I order, then post on here asap. It doesn't last too long. Good news is that it appears that ammo is starting to flow a little more freely these days.

Dirtdart504

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Bargersville, IN
    I've gotten a few emails from Midway on products. I only made it to the web site once before they were out of stock. The one time I made it I put some bullets in my cart, and when I went to check out they said it was out of stock.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I get notifications via text from Midway when ammo becomes available. I order, then post on here asap. It doesn't last too long. Good news is that it appears that ammo is starting to flow a little more freely these days.

Lasts maybe 2 minutes and that might be stretching it

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Actually, I looked it up. I guess it's a Hague Convention compliant bullet for lower penetration in urban/indoor areas. It other words, it's trying to be like a hollowpoint without being a hollowpoint.

...even with the shortage, I'm wondering why I would buy something like that at that price. If it was the same price as FMJs, sure, but that's a near-premium SD round price. No thanks.

BTW- I just was able to order 125gr lead round nose 9mm from Midway at a genuine range ammo price.

Top Bottom