66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    24ynz4m.jpg
    [/IMG]
    2w2exax.jpg
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    97 Softail . 80 ci /5 over; Keith black 10.5-1 pistons , Woods WH6 /590 lift cam , Ported heads , 194/161 stainless steel valves . Heads are set up for up to a 610 lift cam .

Screaming Eagle adjustable push rods , Fueling lifters , S&S crank pin ,S&S oil pump. Motor has been completely rebuilt . At this time it only has 25mls on it with a total of about 40min run time .

S&S super E carb w/ thunder jet , Kerker 2-1 header . All stainless braided lines . Billet Aluminum ; wide glide front end w/ 3 degree rake in triple trees , forward controls and 3.5 open primary all billet alum .

6 spd tranny , 170 rear tire also have another rear tire to go with it matches front (brand) . The list goes on and on and on .

Bought some property want to free up some cash , don't need two bikes . This bike should turn around 90 + hp and ft lbs tq . 95% new or rebuilt
    I have a freaking boat load of money in this bike ,once you see it you'll realize it . Softail market is weak right now ,every one wants baggers .
    Have receipt for motor
    My loss your gain $ 9,000
    Trades 1911s or Chevy 4x4 ex-cab ,short bed 1/2 ton . I don't want to come off any $ , prefer $ from you ++ trade
    Prefer FTF around Bargersville ,Franklin or Trafalgar . If you want to ride it make sure you have MCs and $9,000 in your hand that your willing to put in mine . Not tring to be an ass , had a bike crashed before .

Last edited:

BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Come on you know you want to buy this bad azz machine . Buy it make your momma cry, your wife /girlfriend mad .
    HELP PUT THE ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK . Need the money to run water on the new property and a back up generator . You don't want my brats to go thirsty or without power for all those stupid games do ya ?

Top Bottom