• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's a thread for groups participating in the 9-12 march on Washington to post about their experiences. Welcome and share your stories and pics!

The two busses from Indianapolis departed from NW Indianapolis this morning about 7:15.

A special thanks to the patriot who was on the 38th St Overpass at I-465 waving the Stars and Stripes Although the busses went around the north side of Indy, some of patriots (myself included) saw you as we headed toward the bus rendezvous.

I'll post pics and more "blogging" from the road.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We've got a lot of patriots heading out this morning.

First rally begins at 9 a March at Noon to the capital

If you want to see us, please watch Fox News from 1 to 3
    (Or set your DVR so you can watch us after you get back from the range!)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. Seriously? This thread isn't BOOMING????

Is anyone WATCHING this?!?!?!

Hell, CNN is giving better coverage than FOX!!!!

And now, from Indiana, Richard Mordock!!!! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    C-Span is my channel for this. (Sorry Glenn).

ABC reported 1.5 million peole attending!!!!!

:rockwoot: :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for coming! I was one of the security guys walking around that day. I had a lot of fun too since there was nothing that happened. :) Did you get a chance to watch the Washington event?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Found a blog from a NWI woman who visited the capitol.

Yesterday was an amazing experience, I still feel overwhelmed with awe over the vast numbers of Patriots who flooded the Capital grounds to make their voices heard. We overwhelmed the Metro system, the freeway was clogged with only one lane barely moving, we shocked local police with the huge numbers of citizens who made the trip to DC.

While doing the "tourist" thing on Friday, patriots were everywhere in the Capital; obvious by their United States flags, Gadsden flags, 9-12 pins and t-shirts imprinted with slogans such as "Freedom, Liberty and I believe in the Constitution." Spontaneous conversations would start, "Where are you from? How long was your trip? Can you believe the number of Czars? What is happening to our Constitution? I hope tomorrow is BIG."

Patriots rode on charter buses, airplanes (we met a group from a small town in Florida who flew in with 67 patriots), and then there were vast numbers of Patriots who drove in small groups because they felt they had to be at this rally.

Over the coming days I will be posting additional comments and pictures from the event, showing how Middle America has awoken.

My blog with photos:

Courage To See

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    photoshooter: :rockwoot:
    Geat pictues. They showed the spectrum of participants that attended. If that ain't a bi-partisan rally, our media will never understand the people of this nation.
    Cudos for going and major cudos for documenting it. The Main-stream-media cannot dispute what thousands of ordinary citizens have recorded for future generations to see.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks... I just pushed the button. Few hundred thousand others did all the work.

Just saw Grif Jenkins on Hanity report that there were ZERO arrests of protesters on the march or at the rally.

0001.jpg

0023.jpg

This gent was greeting each group of marchers "Welcome to YOUR HOUSE!"
    0002.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nice. You got a lot of good pictures. I'm still sorting through all the ones from the IDoL lists!!!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom