Just saw it...

picture10rk.png

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    To prevent these propaganda videos from being made the way they are, each march should have several Spokespersons for the march; and let everyone know that, if approached by media, to direct the media to the Spokespersons.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    To prevent these propaganda videos from being made the way they are, each march should have several Spokespersons for the march; and let everyone know that, if approached by media, to direct the media to the Spokespersons.

Smaller marches, yes. Wandering through 1.5 million people, no. Plus he probably approached them in a friendly way and acted on their side. How I wish I could have answered him.

Reagan didn't appoint communists as his advisers! He didn't appoint proponents of eugenics, mass-sterilization, and forced abortion! He didn't appoint someone who thought a baby doesn't become human until it is a few years old and can be a useful citizen. He didn't appoint czars who think that animals and trees should have the right to sue in court!!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    The liberals planted a large number of "protesters" among the crowd. And then they filmed these actors doing stupid things and holding stupid signs. Then they claim that these are the real Tea Party participants.

Liberals have run Hollywood for decades. They know just how to stage an event to look real or to discredit one that is real. In the upcoming days, we'll see all kinds of NEW video showing nuts and crazies chanting stuff like "Kill all the Babies".
    Remember, we are not dealing with rational people that are concerned with the truth.... they only care about dismantling America.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The liberals planted a large number of "protesters" among the crowd. And then they filmed these actors doing stupid things and holding stupid signs. Then they claim that these are the real Tea Party participants.

Hmm. After watching the video, I think most of those folks were legit. They just weren't properly prepared and/or were dumb. You'll have a good number of idiots even at a conservative event.

The dishonest part was editing out the 90% of people who had good legitimate points to make and only showing those who were unprepared/stupid.

It wouldn't be difficult at all to do the same to their crowd, if we wanted to fight dirty. Do we?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Hmm. After watching the video, I think most of those folks were legit. They just weren't properly prepared and/or were dumb. You'll have a good number of idiots even at a conservative event.

The dishonest part was editing out the 90% of people who had good legitimate points to make and only showing those who were unprepared/stupid.

It wouldn't be difficult at all to do the same to their crowd, if we wanted to fight dirty. Do we?

Yes. :):

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

It wouldn't be difficult at all to do the same to their crowd, if we wanted to...

You mean like this interview {contains Graphic Language}

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]

Top Bottom