• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    ...several were acquired today, including my Neos... What was said over 60 years ago is still true... A "gun behind every blade of grass"... Keep buying 'em, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Purchased this one today. Detonics ScoreMaster.

pix2141728000.jpg

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Very nice! If you acquired a new or used one today or any past 9/11, post pic's here! I will post mine tomorrow... it's an appropriate "new shooter's package" which works well within the spirit of this thread.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked up a Glock 27 today with night sights, and yes I too thought it somewhat fitting that I picked it up on 11-Sep. :patriot:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    One week after 9/11 2001 I got back into firearms.Purchased my first SA 1911 & my Bushmaster XM-15. My mindset was I know there is more where those terrorist came from.
    picture.php

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I picked up a S&W MP15-22 at Bradis yesterday and ran about 50 rounds through it. I shot mostly 25 year old Remington ammo, without a hitch and with surprising accuracy. Lots of fun!

Im shopping for a good optic and other accessories now. I bought a cheap red dot with it, but it wouldn't hold zero and kept dimming. I did much better with the backup iron sights!

Im on my Droid, so no pic yet.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Bought? From your dad? ;)

It all counts :)

We put 200 rounds through the aforementioned Neos today. Pic and more on that later...

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Bought? From your dad? ;)

It all counts :)

We put 200 rounds through the aforementioned Neos today. Pic and more on that later...

Yeah well, I have a family which preaches and pounds financial responsibility. In the past, dad's "gov't work" on lunch breaks welding and such paid for his guns and reloading, so he bought the brass out of his pocket, and so I'm buying it from him.
    I still get free access to basically any of his guns I want to shoot, free use of tools, free access to all his reloading equipment plus guidance, and free access anytime to 40 acres of private land... Plus free lunch every other Sunday for me and my son. It all works out.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    YES... Safety "on" prior to disassembly. I can see the potential for real trouble here if one lets his or her guard down "because it's taken apart anyhow".

for GOD'S sake follow the instructions for cleaning so you don't launch the firing pin across the room...or into the drywall...or into the cabinet door above the dog. :rolleyes:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Sounds like a great arrangement to me!

Yeah well, I have a family which preaches and pounds financial responsibility. In the past, dad's "gov't work" on lunch breaks welding and such paid for his guns and reloading, so he bought the brass out of his pocket, and so I'm buying it from him.
    I still get free access to basically any of his guns I want to shoot, free use of tools, free access to all his reloading equipment plus guidance, and free access anytime to 40 acres of private land... Plus free lunch every other Sunday for me and my son. It all works out.

Top Bottom