• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    be nice if the country came together again like it did on 9/12. all the division sorta disappeared for a while.

Remember sitting in college and suddenly the professor walked in and just cancelled class.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    8:46 North tower struck
    9:02 South tower struck
    9:37 Pentagon struck
    9:59 South tower falls
    10:03 United 93 crashes
    10:28 North tower falls

Less than 2hrs to shake this country to its core and change life as we knew it, atleast for some, forever. I, for one, will never forget what happened and where I was and what I was doing that morning.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I work in aviation, each year on the anniversary I send out an email to all of our staff in rememberance of September 11th 2001.

I realized today that many of our staff were either not born or too young to remember 9/11 and it's impact on aviation and this nation.

gpasp101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    S. E. In.
    My crew and I were drilling a tower foundation for a Hamilton County Ohio 911 communication tower at a Firehouse in Anderson township when the Chief came outside and said get in here you need to see this, we were dumbfounded as the results of these sick sob’s came to fruition, I’ll never forget that day, where I was,or the sacrifices of the heroes that ran in to help. May God show favor on their families.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    be nice if the country came together again like it did on 9/12. all the division sorta disappeared for a while.

Remember sitting in college and suddenly the professor walked in and just cancelled class.

We were taking a math exam and the instructor came in and said "There's some strange stuff going on in the world, folks. Check it out when you're done."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I was going to the office late that day and ended up not going for a week.

Can still hear Miss Miguel, age 3, asking, "Why is that building on fire?'

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Feeling down about 9/11? watch this. Its a serious feel good short. Operation Boatlift will raise your spirits. It is an amazing story of heroism, and the American Spirit of helping one another.
    They rescued more people that day than Operation Dunkirk in WWII. ( allied soldiers backed up to the sea by the Nazis, and they had to be rescued by boats to escape)
    Operation Dunkirk rescued 339,000 soldiers in 9 days. Operation Boatlift rescued over 500,000 in less than 9 HOURS.

Top Bottom