• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    I have a 870 express with an 18 in police with rifle sights barrel and a mag tube bigger than the end of my barrel. I lost parts on it when I took it off to hunt this season and when I got a notion to put it and my pistol grip back on for HD, I could'nt find all the pieces. What brand and size would match up and be flush with the end of my barrel. Thanks

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    The mag extension I ordered previously ordered was a bit too long anyway. I'm sure that it was is no way non-functional, just looked weird being longer than the barrel. Didn't know if anyone knew right off hand the appropriate mag. ext. for that gun/barrel combo.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    The Remington mag extensions are even with an 18.5 inch barrel, but extend past an 18" barrel.

The original poster wants a 2 shot Scattergun Technology extension if he wants to be even with an 18" barrel.

Remington 870 Magazine Extension Tube | 2 Shot | 12 Gauge-Wilson Combat

Here is a shot of the scattergun tech on my 18.5" barrel.

IMG00442-20111210-1324.jpg

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    @nate77, nice looking setup there. Is that a mag clamp/tac light holder combo, that's pretty slick. I modified my promag tube last night. I took off enough to were it didn't affect number of rounds yet made it even with the end of the barrel. It took about 30 min through Lowe's and I had a cap for the end for under $2. I also Dremel'd off my dimples in the tube. I'll load some pics up of it up.

Top Bottom