• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    +/- 24k miles. New tires, paint, fluids, filters, etc. Runs/drives near perfect. Can deliver within a reasonable distance. A great vintage Honda!

0cb83acc.jpg

Asking $900, or will take partial trade for 3rd gen G19, AK in 7.62, Taurus 92, Ruger P89, or other 9mm handguns. Selling to help fund a car for a new driver, so if you have one, I'll listen!

Please PM all questions or trade offers.

EDIT: I had hoped to avoid constantly using this, but the flood of 50 post heroes continues:

-Please PM with trade offers or questions. Please don't bump the ad.
    -I am not destitute. I don't have to sell this. Lowball offers cheerfully ignored.
    -if you are an idiot and decide to send me a lowball offer, please don't insist I should take it because you specified "cash". Cash is the only currency I accept anyway.
    -I reserve the right to not sell this to whomever I choose for whatever reason I choose.
    -I would prefer not to leave town to trade, but may at my discretion.
    -if your PM to me contains any of the following: lol, ur, ppl, txt, etc... Plan on it not being replied to.
    -if you have fewer than 50 posts, don't PM me.
    -Site Supporters get preference in any deals.
    -You are getting the item in the pictures in the condition you see it. I'm not going to add or remove anything, split up anything, separate anything.
    -If you ask a question that can be answered by reading this post, I will not answer.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom