• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Menards is currently running a sale on clearance items. Bore Snakes are $8 and laser range finders are $60 after $20 rebate.

I am not sure what kind of stock other stores around the area currently have, but at Greenwood (135 & Main St.), we have a ton of snakes and a limited supply of range finders. They are in the building materials department.

Hookfish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I just got home from the Menards in Avon and they had .270 and .30 bore snakes left. There was one 12g left as well. They also had a handful of the rangefinders left. I picked one up. I have been wanting one of these :rockwoot:

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I also have a 12' freestanding hunting stand left in stock. Enclosure kit included. Was $399, now $249.

index.php

index.php

https://bigdogtreestands.com/products-page/free-standing-units/bdt-500-12-quad-pod/

Still have snakes in all calibers and about 6 range finders.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    I believe they always stock hunting -related items only during hunting season-that's why these items are clearance priced.(left-overs):twocents:

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    The store near 96th & I-69 in Indianapolis still has plenty of boresnakes in all 4 sizes advertised (12ga, .22, .270, and .30). There were a handful of rangefinders as well. The "hunting section" was basically the endcap of one of their building materials aisles on the east end of the store.

These boresnakes (at least the .22 version that I got) are an older model, where the cord is attached to the main body with quite a bit of stitching. They're not the new "Viper" model that allegedly has the cord heat welded onto the body. I've heard of a few instances of breakage with the newer design at the connection point, but no personal experience.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm bummed!

The Greenwood store only had Bore snakes in 12ga, .308, and the .270/7mm/.280.

Already have a 12ga rope and don't need the others.

Was gonna buy a few more of the ones I need as extras and gifts.

-J-

Top Bottom