• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    what kinda range is this caliber best suited for?

shooting ability is tested before the 7mm rem mag in most cases. you dont see many on the 1000 yd line but that doesn't mean it cant be done.

the only issue ive found with my 7mm is getting deviation down to accepptable levels, but thats more my error than the calibers

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    what kinda range is this caliber best suited for?

I think the range is limited by what the shooter can do. Killed several deer in Wyoming with my 700 BDL out to 300 yards. I know that's not that far, but it will do much more. Great find!! :rockwoot:

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Why would you hunt a Zebra? Wouldn't that be like sneaking up on a horse that has no chance to hid? Or just waiting for one to pull a little girl by in a wagon in the 4th of July parade? Now a zombie Zebra I could understand. But a normal Zebra like Marty in Madagascar. I'm not getting that.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Why would you hunt a Zebra? Wouldn't that be like sneaking up on a horse that has no chance to hid? Or just waiting for one to pull a little girl by in a wagon in the 4th of July parade? Now a zombie Zebra I could understand. But a normal Zebra like Marty in Madagascar. I'm not getting that.

Maybe it had been bitten and hadnt turned yet?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have an ADL synthetic in 7mm Mag and I love it. It's not *terrible* on the shoulder and ergos are good. I used five rounds of factory ammo to zero and then shot the next 15 into 1.3". It got cold and I've got test loads loaded up but haven't had a chance to test them yet.

Top Bottom