• ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It's amazing how that works, isn't it?

Anti-gun people get attacked, and the first thing you know they're buying a gun.

I'm glad he survived.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    ok so from the confrontation, i am going to go out on a limb and guess that these were black kids attacking a white man. but there is no mention of actual race of these kids so we do not know either way, i could be way off base but it seems kind of odd that the races of these aholes were not mentioned. it does not really matter save for the oddness of reporting race when it goes one direction and not the other (assuming my guess is accurate). where are the hillbilly race baiters on this one?
    hope these kids have to serve food to the elderly in nursing homes for decades to come.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    ok so from the confrontation, i am going to go out on a limb and guess that these were black kids attacking a white man. but there is no mention of actual race of these kids so we do not know either way, i could be way off base but it seems kind of odd that the races of these aholes were not mentioned..

you typically don't see white kids yelling "white" as part of a perjorative. I agree, crap that it was left out. Also funny how the one saying "do it" had an outstanding warrant for having shot someone.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    this man is lucky to be alive. hope these kids of what ever background the be (were all americans either way) get what is coming to them. unfortunately when they start that young, there is usually no turning back.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    For investigators, it's unclear whether the assault was motivated by an attempt to avenge the Martin youth's death or whether Mr. Watts' "Remember Trayvon" message was misinterpreted as threatening or racist.

Where's the DOJ with the Hate-Crime Squad? Eric? :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's amazing how that works, isn't it?

Anti-gun people get attacked, and the first thing you know they're buying a gun.

I'm glad he survived.

"During the Vietnam War, Mr. Watts, who served in the military from 1950 to 1961, refused to let his boys play GI Joes.
    There would be no more killing, he said."

I've known quite a few ex-military that didn't want to touch a gun again. At least he has a reason. And not carrying a gun himself doesn't quite make him anti-gun. It didn't say that he prevented other people from getting guns.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The media, and probably other entities, want a race war. It doesn't matter if a gang of black kids beat the crap out of, or kill, a 110 year old white woman, it's not racially motivated. However, if a white person even utters a few words that could possibly be stretched into a racist remark, well, then you have yourself some serious racism, and the offender must have their lives ruined! What's so hard to understand about that?

We need an asteroid strike. NOW!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The media, and probably other entities, want a race war. It doesn't matter if a gang of black kids beat the crap out of, or kill, a 110 year old white woman, it's not racially motivated. However, if a white person even utters a few words that could possibly be stretched into a racist remark, well, then you have yourself some serious racism, and the offender must have their lives ruined! What's so hard to understand about that?

We need an asteroid strike. NOW!
    People who deliberately ruin others lives is a reflection of their personality.
    Those that follow, are a mirror image of that reflection.

Top Bottom