• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    And I thought my SMG was expensive to shoot!!!! Glad I don't have a Solothurn or a Lahti!!! If my math is right, that is about $60+ a round (not counting the empty brass).

WTS 20mm Lahti Ammo for $6000.00.

Date: 1/18/10 14:21
    I have 95 factory rounds in the cardboard tubes packed in two wooden transit chest. Also included are 15 once fired pieces of brass with seven cardboard tubes in a 50 cal ammo can.

Only a few of these rounds have some tarnish on them. Most are like new from 1938 to 1941. I have shot a bunch of these with no problems in my Solothurn and Lahti.

Everything sold together for $6000.00 and you work out the delivery or pick up in Arizona. Call with any further questions since I am not always around a computer.

Thanks for looking,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    And I thought my SMG was expensive to shoot!!!! Glad I don't have a Solothurn or a Lahti!!! If my math is right, that is about $60+ a round (not counting the empty brass).

WTS 20mm Lahti Ammo for $6000.00.

Date: 1/18/10 14:21
    I have 95 factory rounds in the cardboard tubes packed in two wooden transit chest. Also included are 15 once fired pieces of brass with seven cardboard tubes in a 50 cal ammo can.

Only a few of these rounds have some tarnish on them. Most are like new from 1938 to 1941. I have shot a bunch of these with no problems in my Solothurn and Lahti.

Everything sold together for $6000.00 and you work out the delivery or pick up in Arizona. Call with any further questions since I am not always around a computer.

Thanks for looking,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you have this guy's contact information, please?

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Yeah, it's expensive, but if you've ever had the chance to shoot one, you'll gladly shell out the money to shoot it again! Luckily I was the test dummy for a buddy's reloading experiments. Somehow he shot all the hollow formerly explosive filled projectiles, and I got 'stuck' witht he solid brass ones he turned out of a bar of brass stock! Even at about 225 pounds, the recoil drove me back about three or four inches with each shot! it was fun punching through a 1" steel plate at 300 yards, though!!

Lahti.jpg

FrankandLahti.jpg

FrankandLahti2.jpg

I still want to pull the triger on whatever shoots these bad boys, though...

Image003.jpg

Image009.jpg

Doug K

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    WOW! So, Im assuming the size makes this an NFA item, that being the case, each round is an NFA item...... so how does this work? Are these DDs or AOWs? and does this mean you have to pay a fee per round? what about when you reload them?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    WOW! So, Im assuming the size makes this an NFA item, that being the case, each round is an NFA item...... so how does this work? Are these DDs or AOWs? and does this mean you have to pay a fee per round? what about when you reload them?

I think you are correct about them being DD's but the ammo question is above my pay grade. I haven't had to deal with that yet.

Top Bottom