• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I am watching two episodes of the 1950's TV series, Highway Patrol.

Sometimes they are on a cable channel. I always did like Broderick Crawford. Plus I am really dating myself.

BUt at the end of each episode Broderick Crawford looks into the camera, gives a hint about the next episode and then closes with comments about highway safety and drunk driving.

At the end of this episode, His comments were "Remember, it is not the car that causes accidents, it is the driver".

To bad we can't have that level of just old fashioned common sense today. And by the way, this is way before Miranda, interstates,
    But fantastic guns. Colt pocket autos, Colt detective specials, large revolvers. The bad guy last week had a bazooka he had stolen from the Army.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Television:

MV5BNDE5NDg4ODkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODkwNzU2._V1._SX323_SY420_.jpg

VS

Real Life:

capt.wxs61503060012.selma_march_wxs615.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Back in the early 1970's on a family vacation to Downey, California to see my sister and went to see Universal Studio and on the tour through the back lot's, we saw on the next lower level Kent McCord and Martin Milner (from Adam 12) talking to Ricky Nelson along with the Professor from Gilligans Island.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Back in the early 1970's on a family vacation to Downey, California to see my sister and went to see Universal Studio and on the tour through the back lot's, we saw on the next lower level Kent McCord and Martin Milner (from Adam 12) talking to Ricky Nelson along with the Professor from Gilligans Island.

Dang it, now I have the Route 66 theme stuck in my head...

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I just watched the first episode on Hulu. Thanks for the recommendation. TV shows now-a-days pretty much suck.

Top Bottom