Please reply by conversation.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Looking to buy 250 rounds of 45 ACP 230GR FMJ for 95 dollars at pre panic levels. Taking my mother out on mothers day per her wish to go shooting with my wife and I. She has never shot a 45 before only 9's. Would like to get her trained on the basics and could use some ammo. Ran out a couple months ago and have no urge as of yet to buy at gougersville. I'm looking for either AE, Remington UMC, Blazer Brass. I live in Laporte and work out of Burns Harbor. I work form 11pm to 7am with Fri/Sat off. Will drive 25 miles in either direction of those places to meet.

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    That may be a little unrealistic right now. I was able to buy 150 rounds of Federal (3 boxes of 50) at a local wal-mart in Indy, and with sales tax is was $65.39.

Have you been hitting any wal-marts? From what I've been reading more and more ammo is being shipped, guys like me, who haven't been able to find any are now starting to get some. Although I have been a little more persistent in getting to some different stores.

Good luck

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom