44 states have OC, fine. Texas gets OC and the Anti's lose their minds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    BBQ restaurant receives threats over open carry

This is the BBQ place that I mentioned in this thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s-adapt-new-open-carry-law-6.html#post6282237 offered 25% off for OC on Jan 1st and 10% thereafter.

I suspect it will be the most heavily armed BBQ joint in Texas on Saturday.

Then there is this clown:

2lieal5.png

He's full of :poop: of course, the Texas PDs have gone to some length to make sure they don't get sucked by jerks like these,. Anybody rousted 12 times in one day or any PD swamped with calls would be front page news. And he's in Pennsylvania, for crying out loud? Too much stupid for one state to hold I guess, it spills over.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It really is totally Bizarro World behavior watching all the histrionics about Texas adopting (limited) open carry.
    If OC is so damn dangerous, then we need to get all those uniformed police to switch over to concealed carry.
    :rolleyes:

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    To be fair, the neofascists aren't too bright. This William Brownawell cretin is clearly about as sharp as a bowling ball.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh how I wish the police department and prosecutor in this person's town/county would be able to tie him to false reportings -- especially with him freely admitting, in public, he is conspiring to do so.

Cuff him, Danno.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    It's because it's in the media right now. Everyone has tunnel vision. It's all about what's now.

That and they're too stupid to actually care what laws are. They just throw words around and don't do their homework.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    BBQ restaurant receives threats over open carry

This is the BBQ place that I mentioned in this thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...s-adapt-new-open-carry-law-6.html#post6282237 offered 25% off for OC on Jan 1st and 10% thereafter.

I suspect it will be the most heavily armed BBQ joint in Texas on Saturday.

Then there is this clown:

2lieal5.png

He's full of :poop: of course, the Texas PDs have gone to some length to make sure they don't get sucked by jerks like these,. Anybody rousted 12 times in one day or any PD swamped with calls would be front page news. And he's in Pennsylvania, for crying out loud? Too much stupid for one state to hold I guess, it spills over.

This Brownawell guy is clearly an idiot. It's really easy to tell who the bad guys with guns are. They are the ones shooting at people!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I long for the day that idiots who post stuff like this brownhole guy are mercilessly ridiculed to the point of having to change their names and live a life of seclusion, and/or, having their lives ruined by the legal system.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's because it's in the media right now. Everyone has tunnel vision. It's all about what's now.

That and they're too stupid to actually care what laws are. They just throw words around and don't do their homework.

Short Attention Span Theatre

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom