• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Even more don't know you can't buy a full auto weapon no questions asked at a gun show. America is full of the uninformed. Actual news time is spent on Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Survivor, X-Factor, Dance Moms, and other shallow, vapid, craptacular programming.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    "For the 85 to 90 percent of Americans who already have health insurance, this thing's already happened, and their only impact is that their insurance is stronger, better, more secure than it was before," President Obama said. "Full stop. That's it. Now they don't have to worry about anything else."

Ummm... :dunno:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Many of the people who don't know it's "the law" will be educated in short order when they lose their jobs or get their hours cut to the point where they can't afford to continue in their current job.

I'm an example for them.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Many of the people who don't know it's "the law" will be educated in short order when they lose their jobs or get their hours cut to the point where they can't afford to continue in their current job.

I'm an example for them.

Joe ... Hope you aren't say ing that you are losing your job or gettign your hours cut.

I hate to say that I am not surprised that so many individuals do not know what is going on in DC. I would love to hide my head in the sand and hope all is well, but I can't. The future for me and my wife is too important. The future for my kids and grandkids is too improtant. I have to know what is going on, speak out and vote!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Even more don't know you can't buy a full auto weapon no questions asked at a gun show. America is full of the uninformed. Actual news time is spent on Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Survivor, X-Factor, Dance Moms, and other shallow, vapid, craptacular programming.

Hey, Survivor is AWESOME :P

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Statistically speaking, 50% of the population is below average. Just saying

Ha. Ha. Mr. Obvious
    mr_obvious_show.jpg

4791308267_d71ace7ec6_z.jpg

homosexuals-are-gay.jpg

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Hey, Survivor is AWESOME :P
    I enjoyed the first few seasons, but it feels so scripted now.

And oh lord that youtube clip! It's down right treasonous how uneducated they are on something that should be common US history!

LOL at the host intentionally leading with false questions. "Has the celebration of the victory against the Nazis been lost in the 4th of July celebration?"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Joe ... Hope you aren't say ing that you are losing your job or gettign your hours cut.

Unfortunately, that's exactly the case. Because of Obamacare, my employer is cutting my hours and pay by 59% of the current level to avoid providing health care, which I already do not receive from them. I can barely get by on what I make now living with my folks, so losing close to 60% is making it impossible for me to stay in my current job.

On the bright side, my current situation is unsustainable in the long run, so being forced to seek better employment will be a good thing in the long run.

Top Bottom