• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    With all of the "accidental" shootings happening lately, I thought It would be a good idea to make an 8.5x11 sign re-iterating the four rules of gun safety. That way everyone could print one out, frame it, and let everyone read it ALL the time! I put an INGO logo on it (with Fenway's permission) to give it a little flavor. I have one in my house, and one I plan to seal one in plexi-glass sheets and hang it down on my shooting range in the back. Please print and distribute if you feel the need. I am sure other folks could put something a little fancier, but I believe this will work just fine. It is in PDF format.

Enjoy! Here is the link:

http://personalpages.tds.net/~dfisher/The Four Rules.pdf

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Great idea.

Back in the old days on TFL I made an "Atticus Board", a large poster of the Four Rules, after a member on TFL drilled himself in the hand.

I went to Kinko's and had the Four Rules reproduced on foam board with 1.5" letters.

I gave my nephews these posters as well.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Thanks for the rep everyone. It just seemd a fitting time to do this. I sat down with my teenage son and daughter and discussed some of the latest incidents that have been on the news. I have even found myself (Military trained) sliding on one or two of the rules. There is just no excuse. I made that sign mainly for the house, but felt it needed to go farther. Thanks again!

Show me your four rules poster!

The four rules hang in my house almost in line with the front door:

rules.JPG

:ingo:

Top Bottom