• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunsmith79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Does anybody have any experience with 37 millimeter launchers I am looking for opinions warnings thatkind of stuff whatever I can find. What I am looking at are non class 3 devices according to the BATF RULE 95-2/3. AND SEC 18 U.S.C. 5845 (F) (3). so please lets not have that debate. I was planning on mounting on my AR just because.... any and all feedback is appreciated....:cool:

aka-kesler

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    :twocents:I have a friend that had one of these launchers years ago mounted under a FN/FAL and it looked really cool...Until... He had a local fireworks company sell him some bird dispersal loads... one had a short fuse...needless to say he doesnt have the 37mm anymore. Although his hand survived the explosion he spent thousands on Dr. bills and Therapy for over a year. Just be aware these are cool to look at and make a loud noise things happen in a split second that can change your life forever.. Just sayin.

Gunsmith79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    I am sorry for your friends misshapening sounds gruesome... I hear that there are uscg approved rounds smoke starburst and standard signal flair that are sopose to have some bit of safety in their construction.... But mostly you cought me its for the "where did you get that?" purpose!!!!

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I used mine overseas. Lots of fun to shoot at the range, little tricky when shtf. The 37mm I have heard are on par if, IF you get good, safe rounds for it. My buddy had a 203 misfire in Kansas. Dan thing went off but blew the breech open! Luckily his promask lens caught it, or he'd be missing an eye. Be careful.

Top Bottom