• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cptmclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    I've read several posts discussing this cartridge, and know it's been in development in various places for a while. Is anyone offering complete rifles in this caliber? If so, thanks for letting me know where to look. I'm new to the forum and might have just not known where to look. I'd think that by now there would be some on the rack somewhere, or places to get them quickly assembled. Has it been worked up enough that I don't have to be an experimenter to use the cartridge? Just a handloader? Thanks, Mike

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I'd think that by now there would be some on the rack somewhere, or places to get them quickly assembled.

Has it been worked up enough that I don't have to be an experimenter to use the cartridge? Just a handloader? Thanks, Mike

Encore (blued and stainless) and Savage (stainless) barrels are in stock.

Dies and brass are in stock.

Loading data is included with a barrel/die/brass purchase.

Let me know if I can be of assistance,

Bryan

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    there are quite a few of the rifles around. have had mine for several months. cant wait for deer season. mine shoots the 225 sierra game kings at 2400fps. very accurate also. if you decide on one do your self a favor and call bfg design(fireball) or someone else who has already done the work for you. barrel changes are easy on savages. once you have your brass the reloading is no harder than any other.

Top Bottom