3 Months - 5 Months? What can possibly happen next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We will have an election and it will be made official!

Also, fall will come then winter, Lord willing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    aliens3-5ad508d0c064710038448fdf.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My question is what happens if the tammany judge sentences Trump to a long term and allows no bond during the appeal, locking him in prison while they figure a way to Epstein him. Does the election continue or do republicans have to change candidates if it looks like he's doing more than 4 years?

Considering the current secret service quality, I don't see him standing much chance of survival in prison.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    As INGO's Wrongest Man I am prepared to make several predictions:

-High casualty (20+) spree shooting by a white guy not old enough to drink

-Major Gulf Coast hurricane Katrinaizes a major city and humiliates another unqualified federal diversity hire

-Trump sentenced to a psychotic decades long prison term in New York next month and refuses to report to prison before the election

-Another Iron Dome fireworks show that costs billions and placates everyone and averts another war nobody wants

-Russian breakthrough in Ukraine flirts with bringing back maneuver warfare but restablizes without reaching a major city

-ATC screw up causes a high casualty runway crash and burn, FBI gets involved and voice recordings mysteriously vanish

-End Wokeness is successfully doxxed, gets hired at Daily Wire

-Prominent "family values" commentator along the lines of Matt Walsh or Michael Knowles abruptly announces divorce

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    269 to 269 electoral dead heat. Or Kennedy gets enough third party votes to keep either other side from getting 270z

Contingent election
    If I remember my history class correctly the new congress then picks the president and the senate picks the vice president.

That could make 2020 look like cake or pie. (Sweet eater take your pick.)

Makes choosing your senator or congressman important. I think if a democratic congress could make Kamala (special k) the pres and then the senate could make trump the vice.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    My question is what happens if the tammany judge sentences Trump to a long term and allows no bond during the appeal, locking him in prison while they figure a way to Epstein him. Does the election continue or do republicans have to change candidates if it looks like he's doing more than 4 years?

Considering the current secret service quality, I don't see him standing much chance of survival in prison.
    He can govern from his cell long enough to give himself a pardon

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Dirty knees will win with a record number of votes, 85-90 million. Any protests will be put down with unprecedented force. Social media will be used to find and physical suppress any descent. Dirty knees will be the first President to serve her entire term under martial law.
    Just 5 years ago you would have been considered crazy. Today, its sounds perfectly reasonable.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    He can't. His conviction is at a state level.
    Then the fed will direct the state corrections department to make required upgrades to the facility to provide security and space for the President’s team to effectively run day to day business with a safe bunker and a new situation room to run the military. :shoot:

Top Bottom