• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    As Greg Garrison just said on WIBC, it gives me chills to think about what we are capable of doing. I love being an American of these United States.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I just heard that the somali terrorist are in uproar or protest or something b/c while they were holding the Cpt. hostage for several days at gun point with AK-47s, 3 of their comrads were bruitally massacured by the evil tyrant Americans! My heart goes out to them *sniffle* *sniffle*

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Not related to this thread and not to hi jack, but has anybody herd the story of one Navy Seal by the name of Marcus Lutrell. If you have not heard this I highly reccomend you do a little research on him and his book. Completely AMAZING. There is a little clip on you tube that describes some of the things he went through in Afghanistan. I salute all of our service men and women God Bless and stay safe.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not related to this thread and not to hi jack, but has anybody herd the story of one Navy Seal by the name of Marcus Lutrell. If you have not heard this I highly reccomend you do a little research on him and his book. Completely AMAZING. There is a little clip on you tube that describes some of the things he went through in Afghanistan. I salute all of our service men and women God Bless and stay safe.

Officially hi-jacked.... Great book by a retired Seal

books

Buy this bookAmazon.comBarnes&Noble.comBooks-A-MillionBordersIndieBoundGoogle Product Search Borrow this bookFind this book in a library
    Richard Marcinko was the U.S. Navy's most unconventional warrior -- and its most deadly. A master practitioner of the "Let's Do It to Them Before They Do It to Us" school of survival, he was often as feared by his own high command as by the enemy. This brilliant, tough-as-nails military virtuoso of violence -- ambushes, booby, traps, exotic weaponry, high altitude parachute drops, underwater infiltrations, face-to-face killing -- rose through Navy ranks to create and command one of this country's most elite and secretive counterterrorist units, SEAL TEAM SIX. Now, in his own colorful voice, this thirty-year veteran recounts the story of the secret missions and Special Warfare madness that make up his harrowing worldwide military career. Here, too, he opens doors that have long been locked: the riveting truth about the mystery-shrouded Navy SEALS; what went on behind the scenes during the infamous Desert One hostage rescue attempt in Iran; and the stunning inside realities of the Granada invasion. Born on Thanksgiving Day, 1940, Dick Marcinko was raised in mining towns, housing projects, blue-collar bars, and on the streets.

:hijack: Just don't send the Seals after my Smiley Hi-Jackers!
    http://books.google.com/books?id=UDu6QK-6XQsC&dq=inauthor:Richard+inauthor:Marcinko

[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I was listening to the news coverage about this. The pirates are angry. Why didn't we pay the ransom? Why were we so mean?

Wonder if the Pirates will target non-US targets in the future? You think? :D

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    These are the kinds of things I enjoy reading about. A man gets to go home to his family, and our country shows the world we do have balls, don't f*** with us! This needs to happen more often!

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why in the Hell didn't this happen within the first day or so after the Captain was hijacked?

This was a U.S. Flagship that was hijacked...

Is this what we can expect to be happening the next four years in our governments response time?

Thank God the Seals were finally dispatched and the Captain is finally safe.

TK :patriot:

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I cannot even fathom a shot taken successfully, from one rocking boat, to another, and ANY range. Impressive.

This is one of about a billion reasons why Navy Seals are the ultimate badass and we are just mere peasants. That is some AWESOME shooting for sure. Can you imagine the conversation???

OK guys, On 3....wait are we shooting on 3 or before 3......who's counting.

1......2........3 B-B-Bang

Silence.......wow, I never thought that would work

Top Bottom