• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm starting to believe we're all internet narcissists of one degree or another....and Yeager is maybe moreso than others, but it doesn't mean his info. isn't solid.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Did anyone else read the title on the new post section and first think it said "three babies you have to fight"???? I can't tell you how let down I was when I saw what it really said.

Also, is it weird that I clicked on what I thought was a baby royal rumble wish list?

Baby-Fight.jpg

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I like how he listed the needs for the gun battle as: mindset, tactics, skills, and gear.

That seems pretty close to the proper priority/order to me.

It's interesting that many have a tendency to focus on the last first; i.e. which gun/caliber/etc. should I get, when our first concern should be software, not hardware.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I like how he listed the needs for the gun battle as: mindset, tactics, skills, and gear.

That seems pretty close to the proper priority/order to me.

It's interesting that many have a tendency to focus on the last first; i.e. which gun/caliber/etc. should I get, when our first concern should be software, not hardware.

Are you saying he knows what he's talking about?
    Shocking. :D

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    That article is retarded, granted the public may generally also have that backwards view. If I'm involved in a self-defense shooting, it's not to make sure I can get to the ER after an emergency. It's to ensure the emergency doesn't happen to me. Should I lie in wait for a concussion or gunshot wound before I fire back just so I can go to the ER? Scratches and a busted nose aren't an emergency, but I would have made sure it didn't go further as well.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    That article is retarded, granted the public may generally also have that backwards view. If I'm involved in a self-defense shooting, it's not to make sure I can get to the ER after an emergency. It's to ensure the emergency doesn't happen to me. Should I lie in wait for a concussion or gunshot wound before I fire back just so I can go to the ER? Scratches and a busted nose aren't an emergency, but I would have made sure it didn't go further as well.

What are you talking about? John didn't say anything like that in the article. He merely said that after you win the immediate fight, there is still some other stuff to do to win the possible court fight coming up. One of these things is documenting injuries.

Top Bottom