• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I have done a lot of transfers here and they are nothing but professional. Marshall is a stand up guy and really needs business.
    Very small shop and inventory reflects that but try to throw the little guy some business if in the area.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    Glad to hear they are still around. It has been nearly two years since I have been to the store, as I don't live in the area. The Starkey's are old family friends and I wish I could frequent their shop more.

JSL76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    West Lafayette, IN
    2nd Amendment Guns

Was in 2nd Amendment Guns yesterday. The 2 guys working were very friendly and willing to answer any question. Not many handguns in inventory tho.

forthehousew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    indy
    good shop

Stop by often to see what they have, saw a nice Colt Woodsman there but did not have the funds, they will spend time to talk to you and know what they are talking about.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I grew up with some of the Starkey's (Whitestown native!) and because of which I make the note to stop in when I'm in the area.

Not usually the best prices but I would definitely pick up a handgun from him before I would other local gun shops that don't have the customer service value he does. To me, customer service is something I'm willing to pay extra for.

He is definitely knowledgeable with his firearms - that must be my biggest compliment to him. I do my research and he still taught me things. Namely on the FNP-40 cal he had in stock that I was eyeballin' on my last visit

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I actually work with the owners wife, I have yet to make it to the store yet. I am planning on stopping by tomorrow. I found out about it at work today while she was wearing an FN shirt! Will review tomorrow hopefully

Top Bottom