• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just ordered one of these. Let the ridicule begin. :): Can anyone recommend a good IWB holster to go with it? ;)

https://www.classicfirearms.com/191...29NeverEnoughMagazines&utm_content=Quaternary

1911drum-compressor.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mainly posted this as a cautionary tale. Drinking and credit cards are a dangerous combination. :): But honestly, it did get surprisingly good reviews and it will most likely be just a range toy. No way I would try and carry it. I suppose a good argument could be made for it in a home defense situation, but if it got to that point, things would've gotten sideways already.

Now maybe it might be cool for one of those Micro Roni type kits that turn your handgun into a "carbine" of sorts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It came yesterday. Had to do a little filing on the mag release catch slot to get it to lock into place but I do think it will be fun. :) It's real easy to load too. Wish my AK drum mag was as easy.

XieEAnU.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It came yesterday. Had to do a little filing on the mag release catch slot to get it to lock into place but I do think it will be fun. :) It's real easy to load too. Wish my AK drum mag was as easy.

XieEAnU.jpg

It looks like the love child of a 1911 and a Thompson.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got to try out the mag today. It was "okay", but will definitely just be a range toy. That sucker is heavy when full and my arm was getting tired after just a couple of full mags. Had some feed issues but they may have been my fault. The 1911 had been sitting in the safe for awhile and I didn't give it a good clean and lube before I took it to the range, so I'm not ready to blame the mag yet.

Top Bottom