• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Pizza King is absolutely the worst pizza I've ever eaten.

I must not have a very sophisticated palet then.

I have had "pie" in NY/NJ,what passes for a pizza in Chicago, and what folks in California call a pizza and they ain't none of 'em topped my fine grease covered little squares my local Pizza King produces...

I can't explain it but Pizza King makes my mouth water..As a side note my sister-in-law was visiting from LA (the one in California) and had Pizza King for the first time while visiting here and she thought the same thing...

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I guess we need a "best pizza" thread, but in The Greenwood area, I'll say you can't beat Bobs Tu Your Door. Their sausage is unique and they put an extremely thick layer of cheese on top. It's the best!

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    With one exception, every Pizza King pizza I've ever had was horrible. That one exception was extraordinary. I have to believe that "franchisee" adopted the name, but then threw out everything else and did it their way.

We just returned from spending a weekend in one of the rental cabins in Brown County and very much enjoyed it. I only had the beers at Big Woods so I can't comment on the how the pizza tastes, but it looked pretty good.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It is!
    We used "Hills O' Brown" Vacation rentals. They have many different places they manage.
    Easy to deal with, and got us a very nice little place right off of 135, just outside of Nashville.
    I have a little sister who works for HOB Vacarentals. They have some really nice locations. If she hadn't been on vacation herself last week she might have been who you talked to. They drove to Jackson Hole, Wyoming amongst other places.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    When I first moved to Hoosierland, my brother-in-law kept going on and on about how great Pizza King is.
    He ordered one one night, and it is by far one of the nastiest pizzas I've ever eaten.
    I could get less grease from a ladle full of Crisco. My wife and kids love it. I can't even stomach the smell of it now. If they get Pizza King, I cook for myself and eat in my office.

It's a shame. There are Pizza King in Mi, but not the same at all. Way better stuff, not cut that way or with that 3 pounds of shredded pepperoni. Eww

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have a little sister who works for HOB Vacarentals. They have some really nice locations. If she hadn't been on vacation herself last week she might have been who you talked to. They drove to Jackson Hole, Wyoming amongst other places.

Wow, that's a heck of a drive. That's someplace I've wanted to ski for a long time.

Top Bottom