• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have looked damn near everywhere I can think of to find a BDC reticle optic for .243. I'm not partial to any spacific load or ballistics. Just wanting to replace my 4x 20yo bushnell.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Medic

kup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    NW IN
    If you tell the Leupold custom shop what load you are using they can make a custom one for you.

Or do turrets and a drop table.

kup

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i dont think many are made im not real fond of the bdc recticle. i think if you pratice with them they are great but i know alot of people who have them on there deer guns and sight in at 100 and assume its good at 250 wich isn't the case

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    i dont think many are made im not real fond of the bdc recticle. i think if you pratice with them they are great but i know alot of people who have them on there deer guns and sight in at 100 and assume its good at 250 wich isn't the case

Agreed, I want a few known marks on a redicle that will be dependable with my handloads. Not looking at a turret system though.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    i may be the lone voice here but im not real fond of leupold scopes. i think nikon makes a better scope cheaper

With USO on the market I will never own a Luepy! There lesser models are absolute crap and $ for $ USO is a better product on the high end.

This is a sentimental rifle that I just want a basic hunting reliablity package. I am not looking for MOA quality! Just thought for under $300 there might be some knowledge out there. I just might put a super sniper on it and be done. What about a $200 scope with hold offs, what do you recommend INGO?

Top Bottom