• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    INGO the 2nd annual NWI INGO & DNR WINAMAC Youth Day is coming up next month.
    You can get all the details here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ac-nwi-ingo-youth-day-sat-21-june-2014-a.html

We are asking for .22lr ammo donations and/or a way for our local NWI INGO members to buy .22lr ammo for the event.
    Last year we used 8K rounds of .22lr for the event. The ammo from last year all came from donations.
    This years we are only at 5K of rounds and expect an even bigger group of kids (1st time shooters with their parents) at the event. Sadly we cant find ammo locally to purchase for the event.
    :(

If you can't donation ammo that is OK we are also in need (smaller need) of food donations.
    We feed everyone burgers and hot dogs last year. Products and/or money for the food is also appreciated.
    This event is a co-sponsorship between DNR WINAMAC and NWI INGO and everything is done via donations (from the instructors, firearms, ammo, and food).

Any help you can provide INGO is welcomed.

Jedi

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I will throw in 100 or 200 rounds; I will have to check to see what I have. 100 will be CCI.

I'm in north-central IN though; how do I get it to you?

Josh

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll donate ammo if I can find some, cash if I can't.

SnapDragon I'm in contact with that guy in 'crook county" for the gloden bullet ammo.
    Trying to get 10 boxes at $160. I have a $100 donation from a member already + your $40 so that buy.
    Hopefully the buyer makes the deal today.
    We can worry about the money afterwards

I will throw in 100 or 200 rounds; I will have to check to see what I have. 100 will be CCI.

I'm in north-central IN though; how do I get it to you?

Josh

We have several members in NC indiana. Off the top of my head we have a member in Plymoth, Indiana.
    But let me poll the rest to see if anyone is closer.
    I know we have a few in Ft. Wayne that *may* be coming to the event.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    I could give a box but I live in Indy so I would need someone going to it to take it with them. PM me if interested.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I will be at Bass Lake tomorrow, and in Indy Fri May 9th, and most likely Plymouth again at the end of the month. Let me know if I can help Jedi.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I could give a box but I live in Indy so I would need someone going to it to take it with them. PM me if interested.

I will be at Bass Lake tomorrow, and in Indy Fri May 9th, and most likely Plymouth again at the end of the month. Let me know if I can help Jedi.

Rocdeindy can you please coordinate with aclark. I can then pick up from him as he is is the region.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Rocdeindy can you please coordinate with aclark. I can then pick up from him as he is is the region.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Just sent a message. I have at least one and if I can actually find some at Wally World, I might have more.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm in for 1100 rounds. 2-Federal bulk packs @550 each.
    I'll get with Kirk and bundle my donation with his. Only one pickup that way.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have a 500 round bulk pack of .22lr Remington Thunderbolts. Maybe not the best ammo but they're yours if you want them. I'm in NWI/Lake county. Just let me know if you want them and how to get them to you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a 500 round bulk pack of .22lr Remington Thunderbolts. Maybe not the best ammo but they're yours if you want them. I'm in NWI/Lake county. Just let me know if you want them and how to get them to you.

Yes we can use them. It's for kids plinking with their 1st time around so we don't need match ammo per say.
    Sending you a PM.

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    I have a 500 bulk pak of Aguila std velocity to donate, although am in Indy. Could meet you north or west side. Would one of the local gun shops be able to serve as a collection point for you to make the trip worth while/

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a 500 bulk pak of Aguila std velocity to donate, although am in Indy. Could meet you north or west side. Would one of the local gun shops be able to serve as a collection point for you to make the trip worth while/

SEE MY pm in a second. NWI INGO member aclark is going to Indy this week to pick up ammo from several other members.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Special thanks to gstanley102 & SnapDragon for their $140 donation.
    I was able to buy 2,250 rds for $185 from a member locally for the pot.
    So only out $45 right now for the ammo. If anyone would like to donate cash for it that is fine as well.

Top Bottom