Please reply by conversation.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Sold

Would rather sell as a lot and not separate, can't figure out how to adjust the title

Have various manufactures of .223 ammo for sale. All bought in the past year at the gun show or Walmart.

There are 4 lots of ammo totaling 1195 rounds.

The first pic has 420 rounds of ammo all on stripper clips with a loader and ammo can.

The second pic has 520 rounds of ammo in 20 round boxes with a .50 cal ammo can.

The third pic is 3 boxes of ammo totaling 200 rounds.

The fourth pic is just a picture of the stripper clipped ammo out of the box from pic #1

The fifth pic are some misc. rounds with no box totaling 55 rounds

That is 1195 rounds total.

Asking 340.00 for the lot OBO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    2 people have said there is a pic problem. I have tried from 2 different browsers and there showing up on my end. Not sure what's going on but I made the album public in my album section so if you click on my name and go there they are available. I think about 1/2 is Brass case and the other 1/2 steel. I know the steel is .55 grain, do not know on the ammo on the stripper clips. Sorry

Last edited:

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I think the pics are up and running now. I'm getting ready to run some errands for a while and will respond to everyone tonight. Have had a few good offers so far but not the full price yet. I'm keeping track and i'll get a hold of the highest offer or sale price email that I get in order. Thanks.

I had a couple of questions on the name brand of the first pic. All I can say, is that it was from a large reputable dealer at the last gun show, can't remember who though. I fired about 50-60 rounds or so and it was flawless so no problems with it. Another consideration is side of town. Obviously, the closer the better and I'm free all day tomorrow.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Thanks for all the offers so far, lot's of interesting offers. The top offer is 300.00 right now. I would like to sell it as a lot for the sake of ease. Yes, the offer is for everything, ammo cans and all. I want to be fair so as of now, the first to offer asking price gets the lot. If not, then I'll send out an email in the morning to the highest offer under my asking price. Thanks again for all the responses.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Just wanted to send out a clarification. I got in over my head on this one and got slammed with multiple offers. I really want to be fair so I did the best I could. Got some full price offers on the lot but there were also meetup issues and driving issues. Learned allot from this post and will be more clear in the future. All I can say is I'm sorry.

The sale is pending right now and I'll go down the list as fair as I can if it falls through. Thanks and sorry again for the confusion.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom