• Mauser Fanatic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 11, 2020
    Fishers
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

WHAT: 200 Rounds of 223 Federal gold Medal Match 77 Grain Ammo

DESCRIPTION: I have 760 rounds of 223 Federal Gold Medal Match 77 grain ammo left. I can't meet for less than 200 rounds (sorry I just don't think it's worth it for both parties) and any amounts over 200 rounds will obviously be in 20 round increments because that's how many is in a box.

You will notice you will see two different box designs. Sometime in 2022 or 2023 Federal switched to a different box design. It's the exact same ammo. I just happened to buy some of it in 2022 when they still had the red box.

This is very accurate ammo for the AR. I frequently get 1-1.5" groups out of my Colt ARs with it. The ammo is new and never reloaded. To be honest, I've never reloaded ammo and I don't even know how to do it. The ammo has stayed in my ammo can in a climate controlled environment, and I put silica packets in the ammo can to keep the humidity low for ideal storage.

LOCATION: Fishers, IN. Unfortunately I can't travel from Fishers, IN due to tight work and personal schedules :(

PRICE: $220 firm (That works out to $1.10/round. I cannot go less than this price no matter how much you purchase. This is buy far the cheapest you will find it. Some online dealers try to pretend they will offer you this price, but once you pay their shipping cost your total cost will end up being $1.50/round).

TRADES: Maybe Unissued M1 Garand Barrels and 1903 barrels & perhaps 7.62x54r spam cams and other combloc spam cans?

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpeg
      IMG_0006.jpeg
      596.1 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom