• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm doing this for a buddy who is a cub scout leader. They want to teach the kids firearms safety and teach them how to shoot but can't find ammo for a decent price. They are looking for two 500 round bricks at non-panic prices. This is legit and I will wonnect you directly to the scout leader himself if you would like to prove it to yourself. They probably would appreciate an extra set of eyes and ears for the training if you decided to offer your assistance.

I'll throw out the old "it's for the children" plea if it'll do any good:laugh: but in this case it is for a just cause. Bringing more free thinking people back into the light! If you decide to help out it may take a day or two to arrange the details but your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.:ingo::patriot:

Duh!! I'm in Mooresville, work on the southside of Indy. He's in Lebanon, works central Indiana.

UPDATE! I want to thank all that have offered to assist both in providing time and a source of ammunition. The ammunition need has been fulfilled and I will check with the scout leaders to see if they are in need of any additional helpers. If they do require additional help I will provide those of you that have contacted me to offer assistance with the contact information for the troop leaders.

Again, thanks to all for your offers, it's good to see the spirit is still alive!

Last edited:

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    where are you located,if in indy or close i can donate free for the children.you may have to pick up in Wanamaker,se Indy.my #317 402 0337

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom