• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Whos hoarding all the 22 ammunition? Seems along time since Ive seen it on store shelf!

D5766C81-B0E5-4FE1-A415-09FA02DBC622-630-00000075C4A06DBF_zps8ab8a464.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hey, this is a different pic... These cans look far from full. Where's your other pic ? The one showing your open hand and passing out your wealth... You know, like spreading your wealth one round at a time... You looked to have much more ammo in the old pics... :D:D

Top 2 are the same cans. 5000 each. Bottom can has 3000.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Notice his post count. He must be new!

There are a lot of gun owners that don't shoot very often and didn't realize that .22lr ammo became unobtainium this year. Some gun owners shoot 10,000 rounds a year and some might only shoot once a year. It is probably hard for the more active gun-owners to understand but there are a lot of gun owners that consider themselves supporters of the 2nd Amendment but they haven't actually fired a shot in years and still have that one box of ammo they bought years ago. If you don't shoot often or are new to INGO it is possible that you did just metaphorically just crawl out from under a rock.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    since i just got my first 22, i've gotten into it a bit, its available, but only for the few minutes on the exact day the truck comes in and they put it on the shelf. then after the line is gone, its all gone. Its still coming in, just gotta be at the right place at the right time with more money than normal. i did get 550 rounds at walmart the other day for $24, the 4 guys behind me bought up the rest, 1 box limit. it was fun

Top Bottom