• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    My 22 year old daughter decided she wanted one of the Colt 6920s that Dave had for sale at his shop. (She has an eye for quality things!)

So, we made the nearly three hour pilgrimage to Bluffton, Indiana. Dave was at his other job, but we got to meet Chris, Brad, and Aaron. What a great crew!

Following the sage advice on government spending (credits to William Hurt and the movie 'Contact') "Why buy one when you can have two for twice the price?" we walked out with the last two of the 6920s and a case of ammo! Chris handled the paperwork while Brad tried to entice me to fondle a FN-FAL. I put up a valiant effort, but did succumb to at least hold it for awhile. Nice…!

We were out of there in about 45 minutes and had a wonderful time! This is another notch in Dave’s belt…good store, helpful staff, good prices, and great hardware! :yesway::yesway::yesway:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    a 22 year old daughter you say? that isn't afraid of gun? how did this happen?

Its cuz she has an awesome brother! :D

r90v2p.jpg

29dznu0.jpg

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Its cuz she has an awesome brother! :D

I am an Awesome brother, that doesn't mean anything, My kid sister has her LTCH, but has no real interest in carrying, and only shoots when we are at her house and already shooting. My older sister is scared ( however scared smart she never puts her finger on the trigger if moving or holding a gun) of guns, she has shot them in the past, just has no interest and is worried with the amount of time she spends intoxicated of ofrgetting it, or mishandling it.

gratz on a cool sister I guess

( oh and is that a glock on her hip? )

Top Bottom