• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Has anyone dealt with 21st Century Firearms?

I am considering getting a Gemtech Raptor-40 suppressor for my MP5-10, and they are listed as a dealer on Gemtech's website. I e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago specifically asking about price and availability on that model, but never received a response.

What about B&H Firearms in Fort Wayne?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sling

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Has anyone dealt with 21st Century Firearms?

I am considering getting a Gemtech Raptor-40 suppressor for my MP5-10, and they are listed as a dealer on Gemtech's website. I e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago specifically asking about price and availability on that model, but never received a response.

What about B&H Firearms in Fort Wayne?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sling
    21st Century is good people. Think they're down a man so may be busy trying to keep up. I'd give 'em a call if I were you. Bought one of my suppressors there and a GSG 1911

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Thanks for the replies.

I plan on giving them a call, but am trying to decide if I want to go the trust route, or buy it as an individual. Didn't want to hassle them too much until I am closer to purchase, but what's a few minutes on the phone?

I'll check out Ranger Supply as well. They weren't listed as a Gemtech dealer, but I'll see what suppressors they sell.

Thanks again.

Sling

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I've worked with them a couple of time. They have been very nice to work with, both on the phone and in person. Very informative and helpful. I never felt like they were trying to get me to buy something I didn't want/need. :yesway::yesway:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I've made a 4 hour drive each way to buy at 21st Century several times. Not bought Class 3 but I Trust their Business and they are an INGO Sponsor :yesway:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    PM'd them two days ago with an inquiry and no response.

We just found out that the GM's account on INGO does not allow him to respond to PM's. We have a request in with the Mods to have this fixed. The very best way to get a hold of us is to call. With that said, if you don't feel that you are getting the level of service you expect then your always welcome to PM me. I will make sure you get taken care of.

Sling, PM me your info and I will make sure you get a special deal on the suppressor of your choice.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Sling, PM me your info and I will make sure you get a special deal on the suppressor of your choice.

I called and emailed 1,000 times and no one responded, I want a deal too. Just kidding!!

The guest service I've experienced there is top notch and you can see here how much Britton takes pride in the shop. Highly Goodcat recommended!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I would vouch for these guys, great shop.

Every time my wife and I have been in the shop the staff is super helpful and friendly. Prices are just a little high for my taste but hey, they have to make money. Fortunately they are usually willing to negotiate.

wildnmild1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    21st is a great place to purchase firearms. Its pretty much the only place my brother and I will buy from. Never any pressure to purchase something that is not going to make YOU happy and will spend limitless time helping you make the right decision for you. Prices are fair and comparable to anyone else who has the inventory that they carry. Suppressors in stock and they pretty much only sell products that they have either shot themselves or own. Threaded barrels are usually in stock. Always have Class 3 items in the store, not just say they are a dealer, but actually can go in and put your hands on them. Anyway, just my two cents.

Top Bottom