• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I have a GMC Terrain AWD for sale. This was my wife's vehicle. Only selling because we bought her a bigger vehicle with a 3rd row seat.

Located in Williamsburg, just north of Richmond.

Sale price: $16,500

NADA clean trade in is $16,425
    NADA clean retail is $18,650

Good:

-50,500 miles
    -Regular oil changes at Stoops in Richmond except the last two which I did at 5,000 mile intervals
    -Non smoker
    -All wheel drive- actually I was quite impressed with this vehicle during the winter 2013. We had blizzard conditions with about 10" of snow on the ground with severe blowing and drifting. Around 10pm we lost power and my wife was scared. She hasn't experienced power outages in the country before and was worried about our toddlers. She had me drive us all into Winchester to get a hotel room. This vehicle handled everything and then some. It took a while but we made it. The drifts often times were almost up to the hood and I couldn't see much further than the hood.
    -Back up cameras
    -Rear seats slide back and forth
    -Bluetooth
    -USB

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now. I'll update this post if I do.

Bad

3 small dings in the hood. I didn't get photos of it but I will. A dent doctor can probably pull them for a hundred bucks or so. I'm not sure how they got there, we were walking out to the car one day and there they were.

APS6KRx.jpg

ORRyVtf.jpg

XvL0vxx.jpg

00aJv12.jpg

igyhRYO.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom