• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbarker

Marksman
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    SE Indiana
    Here is a picture of my buck from Thanksgiving day. I took him with a liver/lung shot from about 30 yards and he only went about the same distance before piling up. I was using my TC Triumph 50 cal with 250 grain shockwave sabots and 100 grains of powder.

Before I took him to the taxidermist, I had him measured. It came up to 135 5/8 non typical as an 11 pointer. Now....the 11 month wait until the mount is done. I do not mind....his work is top notch.

33y5pwh.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I will share a laugh at my expense. I didn't read as carefully as I might have and thought I saw one more letter than was actually in your thread title, consequently, I opened the thread expecting this:

la10-2012-buick-regal-gs-002_gallery_image_large.jpg

Incidentally, that is a nice buck that went home with you!

bbarker

Marksman
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    SE Indiana
    Taxidermist

Steinfort Taxidermy down near Weisburg. When I was down there, he had a lion and some other stuff from Africa there. He had just finished a bear and was going to start on an 8-900 pound grizzly. He did my bigger one from 2 years ago too....a 144 1/8 typical. I think he routinely takes in over 100 bucks per year....in addition to all of the other stuff he does.

Nice!!! Whos the taxidermist?

Top Bottom