• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • disengaged

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Madison County
    Had a great time taking the Brittany pup down to the Put & Take this year. We signed up for 3 days and harvested our 6 pheasant. I'd sure love to take him to South Dakota or Iowa some day.

picture.php

picture.php

Netranger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Lawrenceburg / SE Indiana
    What property did you hunt? I spent the week at Glendale (near Washington, IN) for the put-n-take this year. If you were there, I may have run into you. Glad you had a good time and yes, much cheaper than a S. Dakota trip but you should go out there sometime. There is nothing like it. Blessings.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I haven't done that in over 20 years. Beautiful boy, great bird, and you're really bring back memories.

disengaged

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Madison County
    Thanks, all. I love most all hunting, but in my opinion not much beats hunting with your dog. I like the Brittany - good dog in the field and at home.

We were out at Atterbury just before and after Thanksgiving. My friend went down to Glendale this year with his sister and said that he really enjoyed it. A bit of a drive, but he thought it was well worth it.

I get an extra week of vacation in 2013 - that may work out for a South Dakota trip.

mjones

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    McCordsville
    i just got back from south dakota a couple of weeks ago long drive but sure is neat to get into wild birds would go back again for sure

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Always good to see someone who enjoys hunting with their bird dog. We need to arrange an INGO day at one of the put and take hunts next year. It would be a great chance to show off our dogs and introduce bird hunting to anyone how has not tried it before.

Top Bottom