• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, I apologize if it has but it happened before I joined and even before INGO. Seen a video of a couple players talking about what happened and I wondered if any INGOERS had any insight on the events.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Was that where someone dropped a firearm in a crowded club, and it went off?
    If I recall, there were injuries, but I don't remember if anyone was killed or not.

If that's not the incident, then in my very best Roseanne-Roseanna Dana voice,
    "Nevermind"

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Was that where someone dropped a firearm in a crowded club, and it went off?
    If I recall, there were injuries, but I don't remember if anyone was killed or not.

If that's not the incident, then in my very best Roseanne-Roseanna Dana voice,
    "Nevermind"
    Fight in the parking lot, warning shots fired into the air, pacer player ran over, and shots fired at car that ran the pacer over. No info if an AMC Pacer was used to run over the Pacers player.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Club Rio and Champps were where all the cool kids hung out back then. And by cool kids, I mean you’d better have a hood pass or you’re gonna look like the gang from Animal House walking into the Dexter Lake Club. Crazy story, I remember when that happened because I lived only a couple of miles from there until a couple years before that happened.

Back in the day when slick Leonard coached the Pacers Bob Netolicky bought a bar in the Meadows and called it Netos (in the Meadows, LOL). I used to love when he would show up for team lunch at Charlie Brown’s along with Robin Miller and they would tell stories about what it was like to be part of the gang back then.

The pranks were good natured but brutal. I think my dad actually was involved in a couple, but I can’t share the details here. I’m afraid it might get back to my mom somehow.

Top Bottom