• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    As long as kids aren't held responsible for their actions and continue to see adults get by with everything these things will continue. America is no longer what it used to be. So sad..... :(

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    OMG, really, like really!!!!!

I hope we get some theft laws that allow for cutting hands off of thieves like this.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    yeah, I think it was there reaction that made me want to post it.

"i'm mad that i have charges and had to give the money back" REALLY?? What did you think was going to happen.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    As long as kids aren't held responsible for their actions and continue to see adults get by with everything these things will continue. America is no longer what it used to be. So sad..... :(

I couldn't agree more. Parenting skills in America must be going to hell. If I pulled a stunt like that when I was a teen, there absolutely would have been some child abuse going on, because my old man would have knocked some sense into me.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I couldn't agree more. Parenting skills in America must be going to hell. If I pulled a stunt like that when I was a teen, there absolutely would have been some child abuse going on, because my old man would have knocked some sense into me.

Yep. When I was about 7, I think, I stole an HO slot car from a store at Christmas time. My dad found out about it and smashed the car and then whipped my azz with the belt. Never stole anything again. ;)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    OMG, really, like really!!!!!

I hope we get some theft laws that allow for cutting hands off of thieves like this.

Caning would probably be sufficient. Make them cut the switches themselves. Cane their parents too.

The reporter was pretty mediocre to boot.

And the State's attorney has to consider whether to bring charges?

Two repulsive sub-humans, although they look like people. What will they be like when they "grow up"?

Last edited:

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    She needs to get her a$$ beat so hard that she can't sit down for 2-3 days. That's what would have happened to me if I would have done something THAT STUPID... :xmad:

Top Bottom