• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Wouldnt it be nice to keep this up ! Remmy 700 last week and a buckmark this week. Man am I dead when the wife finds out :D. Nice to have enough that when you bring home a new gun and she asks about it you can say " This ? Ive had it for years in the safe you remember it dont you ?" A few pics for ya.
    0313001649.jpg
    a
    0313001650a.jpg
    0313001650.jpg

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    Very nice, I did the same thing and bought a new gun and didn't tell wife. Also gonna tell her the same thing "You remember this don't you? I've had it for years" I suppose its like tellin' your dad why you wrecked his truck. "A dog ran out in front of me" when actually you was givin' it hell on a gravel road and lost control! That's what everbody says! But she'll believe ya, 'cuz she loves ya!

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Now it's about time to take some of that REMCO money and start accumulating reloading supplies. Makes for a lot more shooting at a much lower price.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just 2 in 2 weeks...You need to pick it up and keep with some of the other fellas around here!! LOL!!

Been in the same spot as you..."When did you get that?"""

"Oh, Its been in the closet for a few monts, I know I told you, really!!"

Good luck!!

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Very nice, I did the same thing and bought a new gun and didn't tell wife. Also gonna tell her the same thing "You remember this don't you? I've had it for years" I suppose its like tellin' your dad why you wrecked his truck. "A dog ran out in front of me" when actually you was givin' it hell on a gravel road and lost control! That's what everbody says! But she'll believe ya, 'cuz she loves ya!

if you want I'll clear off a shelf in my safe for that new XDM :ar15:

Top Bottom