• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetIndy

Plinker
    Oct 29, 2009
    My brother-in-law and I made our first trip out to BGF today, looking for some .40 ammo for his new handgun. They had some in stock and we figured since we were there we might as well give the range a try. :ar15:

We had a great experience. We'll definitely be back for more recoil therapy. :yesway:

GCA321321

Plinker
    Mar 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I also made my way into BGF for the first time this weekend and left feeling like I had a new favorite gun shop/range in Indy. We went to use the range - shot for an hour. Range is clean, good lighting, and everyone we dealt with was courteous and helpful! After shooting, we hung around the store to check out some guns. The guy and gal behind the counter were both patient, helpful and answered all of our questions. Looking forward to my next trip! :yesway:

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Oct 2, 2012
    Dont want to Hijack this thread but similar post. Stopped by this weekend on Mothers day. Was thinking it was going to be a regular indoor range trip. Generally I dislike indoor ranges due to them being poorly ventilated and loud. Man was I wrong. I couldve stayed there all day. Enjoyed shooting my AR so much I didnt have any time for my Taurus PT145. Maybe this weekend. Wish they sold a membership though

Top Bottom