• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Up for sale is a 1991 Mustang GT with TONS of upgrades. It is about 98% finished and I have everything it needs to be finished.
    ALOT OF THE PARTS ARE BRAND NEW

Motor: DSS 347 Stroker with a girdled 2 bolt. All 4340 forged internals and probe blower dished pistols, Holley systemax heads, brand new holley systemax intake, crane custom grind cam specifically for this setup, 42# injectors.

Power Adder: Vortech V1 S Trim pushing around 15lbs of boost.

Trans: Brand new never had fluid in it PA SuperComp C4 with transbrake and 2 step, Brand New EDGE Racing Pro Series Torque Converter with 3800 stall, PA Flex Plate and PA Bell Housing.

Suspension: Up front is Lakewood 90/10 struts and 4 cylinder springs, out back is lakewood 50/50 shocks and moroso drag springs, granitelli upper and lower adjustable control arms.

Fuel System: Full Aeromotive A1000 Kit from the Tank to the Fuel Rails.

Rear End: Built 8.8 with Stange 31 spline axels with c clip eliminators, 3.55 gears and a Strange spool.

Wheels/Tires: Weld Racing Pro Stars; 15x3.5 up front and 15x8 with Mickey Thompson E/T Street Radials out back.

Has a 5 lug conversion with SN95 disk brakes all the way around. Also has an SN95 master cylinder.

Also has a UPR torque box reinforcement kit installed, Taylor battery relocation kit with Red Top Battery, TCI Outlaw ****fer, Full MSD Ignition, all brand new auto meter gauges and im sure there are a few things im forgetting.

Still needs the trans dipstick installed and filled with fluid, exhaust installed (I have the H Pipe and Flowmaster mufflers), It needs timed and maybe a few other odds and ends. I just ran out of time to get it finished up and ive got other things I need the money for right now.

$[STRIKE]9,500[/STRIKE] 9,000 OBO CASH for everything. Picked up in Clinton.

*** Would also consider trading for a 90-93 GT or LX Coupe. Or possibly a 93 cobra. Must be in excellent condition, all stock (or mostly stock), low miles, and very clean. Plus cash on your end. How much can depends on what you've got. ***

9cd5f51a.jpg

9e357409.jpg

null_zps1f86ea68.jpg

98f679c3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom