• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I was at Elmores today and they got in a bunch of Police trade in 870's they are in pretty ruff shape but functional. They were marked property of ???? County Sheriff dept. $175 could prolly get them for more like $150. They all had mag extension tubes and tired wood furniture. These would be awesome if refinished...

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    When you say pretty rough shape, what do you mean? I'm trying to see if its worth the drive if there not all beat to hell.

They are functional, little to no finish left on the wood stocks but not cracked or broken. The blueing is about 40% with some rust and none of them seemed to have any oil on them. Hell a good cleaning and lube would make a world of difference. The thing that makes them cool is they were service weapons, these are probably 30+ years old. Refinish the metal and a little work on the furniture and you would have a sweet HD weapon...

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I saw two at Gander Mountain that I am guess came from the same wholesaler, Gander wants $275. One was a blued POS and the other was parked with very nice walnut wood that could be cleaned up nicely.

Top Bottom