• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I got a good deal on a Yugo Ak parts kit, 1k rounds of 45 plinking ammo, a 1911 holster.

Not such a good deal, 223 tracer rounds, VZ mags,223 pistol upper but they had what I was looking for without ordering it.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I got there today around 3 pm.....Walked right on in . There were no lines. Crowd was much smaller than in the past. Spoke to a few of the INGO members. I really did not see any "DEALS". Will probably be there again tomorow.

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got a good deal on a Yugo Ak parts kit, 1k rounds of 45 plinking ammo, a 1911 holster.

Not such a good deal, 223 tracer rounds, VZ mags,223 pistol upper but they had what I was looking for without ordering it.

What manufacturer and how much was it if you don't mind me asking.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So let's see some feed back from the show. Are we going to be in sticker shock again???

Prices weren't the best and even the individual sellers were asking too much. I looked for a Sig and the prices were more than Bradis. However, I did overhear many deals being made, especially on AR-15's, so vendors were willing to bargain.

Ammunition was cheap on steel case (.45), but brass was about $3 more than Walmart. Everything else was about the same per box, but big savings on case purchases. The guy along the wall in the back (I know that's not telling you much) had the best prices, I think.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    What kind of selection of uppers did they have? I am hoping to complete my build parts tomorrow. A good upper would be nice and then I can slowly change what I want a little by little but have a shooting gun.

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    I got what I thought was a good deal on a SOG Trident Tanto for $60 and got the wife some Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds, Pecans & Cashews. :banana:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Did anyone see good 2 go tactical set up with their police trade in glocks this show?? Been thinking about drinking the glock 22 kool aid & looking for a good deal

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Thats the guys ...thanks, makin the trip sunday hope they have some left. Did anyone notice any vendors with 1911 aftermarket parts( thumb safety,bushings stuff like that)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I was there today and the crowd was much smaller than usual. I did stop by the INGO table and introduce myself. All in all it was a pretty good day.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was there at 2:15 today and left by 4pm. I saw no deals, but then I was not looking for any black rifle parts. Seeing no deals all I bought was a mag for Browning Buckmark pistol and a pretty nice fixed blade knife from Shadow Tech.

I did enjoy this 1500 as I was able to walk around and look freely at the tables. I hope to hear of others finding some good buys.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I ALWAYS buy from the guy with the weird beef jerky! He always has some good stuff that you can try before you buy...
    Not gonna make it this time, went down to colombus to help a friend cut up a tree that fell on his zip line. +++=

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    $350 glock sounds good to me?

The 350.00 were police trade ins that looked pretty beat to me. Im sure for not much money Nashgun werks could clean them up for you.

TSG had some like new detroit police trade ins for 420.00 I believe.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    My completed AR pistol.:D

viewFile.html

Top Bottom