• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    New member here and keep seeing 1500, I figure this is a gun show somewhere. When and where is this so I can understand, as well as other members also.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    bring elbow pads, anti-tranny potion, and non-BS earmuffs. It is at the indy fairgrounds, it's huge. Plan on spending a whole day or more there. Lot's of FAIL, lot's of win. Google it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's a good show, but it would be good to know what you want. I missed a lot of great deals last time, because I went just to see, but with not specific purpose.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Go very early, wait in line, get in...2 hours later it will be so packed inside you won't be able to look at the tables or walk down the isle, best buys are outside from people who were insulted by the dealers inside. It was a nice show 10 years ago...now it has out grown the building in terms of the crowds...if they would move to a bigger building I might go again...

I saw some one call it "huge"...it's big only in the size of the crowd...the Ft Worth gunshow is "huge"

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    new member here and great to find the members are friendly and willing to help with information. Not bad mouth someone who doesn't know, real class act here and glad to be a part of the crowd.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    new member here and great to find the members are friendly and willing to help with information. Not bad mouth someone who doesn't know, real class act here and glad to be a part of the crowd.

You only say that because you're new here. Hang around a while and you may change your mind. :laugh:

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Go very early, wait in line, get in...2 hours later it will be so packed inside you won't be able to look at the tables or walk down the isle, best buys are outside from people who were insulted by the dealers inside. It was a nice show 10 years ago...now it has out grown the building in terms of the crowds...if they would move to a bigger building I might go again...

I saw some one call it "huge"...it's big only in the size of the crowd...the Ft Worth gunshow is "huge"

Well, personally, I would be more charitable towards the dealers inside. They need to be able to make a profit on firearms they purchase from the public. They are not intentionally insulting you or your firearm, just offering a price that allows them to make something on the purchase. You can certainly pocket that money by selling to a private buyer. It's no different than trading in a car. You'll make more selling it yourself than giving it to a dealer to sell......

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I heard on the radio this morning about a Tri-State Gun and Knife Show this weekend. I'll be gone but just wanted to bring it up. Apparently in Indianapolis.

Top Bottom