• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I was disappointed that the gun show was back in the smaller building at the fair grounds. I really liked the toyota pavillion they were in at the last show. They really need to sell tickets online to help eliminate the long lines.

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    I thought the Toyota Pavilion was smaller than the venue that they had it in this time? Am I just being silly? Or maybe that was a fewer number of booths?

Eyeballing it on google maps, the recent show's site is larger.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    The smaller building is the one to the west of where it was this month. This was the big building.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    OP, i dont know what you are talking about, this was in the larger building... the show is about 1/3 smaller when its in the toyota pavillion... this was one of the largest and most crowded gunshows in a long time.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    OP, i dont know what you are talking about, this was in the larger building... the show is about 1/3 smaller when its in the toyota pavillion... this was one of the largest and most crowded gunshows in a long time.

The largest pavilion is the West, then the South (where it was this time) Then the Toyota Pav, The Expo (Last show) then the Blue Ribbon Champion.

To have the largest space available the West and South can be combined and use the breezeway, 2nd largest is the Toyota Pav & Blue Ribbon Champion followed by the West by itself then the South, then Toyota Pav, the Expo Hall then the Blue Ribbon.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I can't bring myself to pay the outrageous ticket fee and go in and see ridiculous prices.

10 bucks is cheap entertainment for me just to see all the guns.

Lots of high prices, and some deals to be found if you're looking.

Most people that say there are no deals just didn't find a good deal that they wanted. They're there...just maybe not the gun you want.

Top Bottom